Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bowfin, A TRUE Survivor

                 
I'M BAAACK! Sorry it took so long to start the site again. I just had
problems with forgotten passwords and usernames, and one INCREDIBLY
slow computer. Now I have started adding posts EVERY Saturday, and
I took away the 'Weirdest animal countdown'. So, enough about the site.
Lets take a look at the fish I have been OBSESSED about catching. It is
called the Bowfin (A.K.A. The Lawyerfish, Lawyer, Mudfish, and
German Bass). This fish will give you the fight of your life when
it gets on your line. This fish has been around 250 million years. He saw
T-Rex die! Many say this fish is a 'Junk Fish' due to the fact that it is
only good to eat when fresh. If you want to learn more, go to
www.BowfinAnglers.com.

0 comments: